Less than a year ago I was finishing up some hobby projects that have been lying around. Since the new Tau codex cam rout I figured I would wrap up the devilfish and gun drones I started a few years back. It probably took a few weeks to finish but finally I did. So at the time I had a full squad of firewarriors, 3 stealth suits, and about 8 Kroot fully painted.
Long story short, the hobby progress challenge started and I need to strip the paint off the stealth suits for one of my commitments and it occurred to me I will need to do the same to my other previously painted models in order to match the new color scheme.
I never posted a pic of the final Devilfish so here is a before and after pic.